Food & Beverage
This Holiday Season we launched the 12 Days of Recipes!
To Download a mini cookbook of all the recipes we featured click below
Visiting Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall? Be sure to come hungry! Spectra Food Services and Hospitality's culinary team has some mouth-watering options for you to try during your visit. And the best part… we subscribe to the belief that fresh is always better. Therefore you won’t find any pre-wrapped foods. Everything we serve is prepared fresh. Though the term “fresh” is a bit of a cliché in today’s society, we have strict guidelines for what we consider fresh. All of our foods start out from the highest quality ingredients, as we strive to purchase from local farmers and suppliers. These quality ingredients are then carefully scooped, grilled, tossed, poured and sautéed right to order for our guests!
This also means you can order your food exactly as you would prepare it in your own kitchen! It doesn’t get any fresher than that!
See below for a list of retail food outlets at Boardwalk Hall.
- Boardwalk Bites (Hot Dogs, Soft Pretzels, Popcorn)
- PJ Whelihan's (Burgers, Fries, Chicken Wings)
- Mad Dog Morgans (Cheese Steaks, Chicken Cheese Steak, BBQ Chicken Sandwich)
- Chickie's and Pete's (Buffalo Cutlets, Chicken Cutlets, Crabfries)
- Philly Pretzel Factory (Ice Cream/Soft Pretzels)
- Vagabond (Buffalo Chicken Sliders, Cheesesteak Spring Rolls, Pulled Pork Sliders, Sweet Potato Fries)
Note that not all locations are open during every event.